Tutorials are detailed guides on how to use certain features of ZDoom.
If you've never made a map in ZDoom before, this is where you should start.
Level editing related tutorials.
ACS and script tutorials.
Tutorials for the new actors using DECORATE.
Tutorials that don't fit the other categories.
- The ZDoom Knowledge Base
- Essel's mapping tips and tricks
- Realm 667 Tutorials subforum
- Tormentor's tutorials on design and detail
- Dragonfly's's tutorials
- Doomkid's tutorials
Kappes Buur's Tutorials
What use is a 3D construct
- So You Want to be a DooM Editor
- Getting Started: Tools of the Trade
- Basics of Design and Gameplay
- What Makes a Good Map
- Using Custom Textures
- Editing Maps With GZDooM features
- Making Sprites From Models for Use in (G)ZDooM
- Resizing sprites With Minimal Image Degradation
- Creating Hub Structures in ZDooM
- Using DECORATE to create custom items
- Anatomy of a Cutscene
- Creating a Multi-Floor Elevator
- How To Make Your First Basic Gun
- New Sprites and How They Work For Guns
- Altfires, Projectiles, and Accuracy
- Inheritance and Other Time Savers
- Inventory "Variables" and Making a Sniper Rifle
- How to Make Your Weapons Fun to Use
- Making Your Project Less of a Pain to Download and Run
- New Ammo Types and Weapons That Reload