Left orbicularis oculi, seen from behind. (Infraorbital nerve labeled at lower left.)
Sensory areas of the head, showing the general distribution of the three divisions of the fifth nerve. (Infraorbital nerve labeled at center left, at the nose.)
- Mandibular division of the trigeminal nerve.
- The nerves of the scalp, face, and side of neck.
- Outline of side of face, showing chief surface markings.
- Anatomy photo:33:08-0104 at the SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- lesson3 at The Anatomy Lesson by Wesley Norman (Georgetown University)
- MedEd at Loyola GrossAnatomy/h_n/cn/cn1/cnb2.htm
- Infraorbital+nerve - eMedicine Dictionary
- lesson3 at The Anatomy Lesson by Wesley Norman (Georgetown University) (orbit6)