UTC+01:00 is an identifier for a time offset from UTC of +01:00. In ISO 8601, the associated time would be written as 2019-02-07T23:28:34+01:00. This time is used in:
- Central European Time
- West Africa Time
- Western European Summer Time
- British Summer Time
- Irish Standard Time
|21:43, 2 July 2021 UTC+01:00 [refresh]|
|15 degrees E|
Central European Time (Northern Hemisphere winter)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- North Macedonia
- Norway (including Svalbard and Jan Mayen)
- San Marino
- Spain (Including Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla and excluding Canary Islands)
- United Kingdom
- Vatican City
Western European Summer Time (Northern Hemisphere summer)
As standard time (all year round)
- "Europe Time Zone Map". WorldTimeZone.com. Retrieved 21 April 2014.
- Despite being on the Southern Hemisphere, Bouvet Island uses Northern Hemisphere daylight saving time.
- "Europe Time Zone Globe". TimeTemperature.com. Retrieved 14 July 2012.
- "Time Zones of Democratic Republic of Congo (Congo Kinshasa)". Statoids. Retrieved 8 December 2012.
- Media related to UTC+01:00 at Wikimedia Commons