What is the size and name of mic input nut?


In the below picture is the mic input missing a nut.

Does anyone know the size and name of such a nut?


Jasmine Lognnes

Posted 2014-09-10T09:45:17.670

Reputation: 123

Do you mean the one on the most left? It's 6.3 JACK, probably a balanced one (TRS), but may be unbalanced (TS) as well. – yo' – 2014-09-10T09:46:32.220

i think she means the ring around the jack input. but to be fairly honest, this is not a sound design question.. or do you think it is tohecz? – Arnoud Traa – 2014-09-10T10:52:25.103



If you are referring to the hardware that retains the jack, in the US it is a 3/8-32 jam nut. Most likely.


Posted 2014-09-10T09:45:17.670

Reputation: 56