You have a very valid point.
- Wisdom, God, right and wrong unchanged
Muslims believe that all Abrahamic Prophets were inspired by the same one God and originally taught the same message with no contradiction. Why? Because The human intellect has never changed...My wisdom is no different from the people from the time of Jesus, Abraham, Muhammad,Moses, Adam,etc. If my wisdom isn't to change while considering that the lord, the rules of going into heaven or hell don't change either then the messages coming from God's messengers shouldn't be changed as well i.e. if the messages are to change then that would mean each an every prophet came with a new message which would actually create anarchy. Imagine if the prophets said something to our fathers and then later the next prophet said something significantly different to our children ( both in the same era) All prophets have came to invite people to Worshiping God and to be considerate of the afterlife. Its like Apple sending technicians for its iPhones to different countries, but each of them guide people totally differently. 90% of the guidance that people need is the same only 10% it varies, per time, per environment. The 90% which is constant:
- Three basic interactions that haven't changed through time
Human interactions: Not stealing, Not Lying, having kindness, Having love, Sacrifice, Charity, Not backbiting,etc.
Human and to itself interaction: Wasting time, damaging your body or more importantly your soul, youth, etc. is something that religion is against
Human and its lord interaction: Worshiping him day and night through every action, praying, fasting, pilgrimage...
Religion is like a 50 lane highway...that has boundaries of 50 lanes, but still flexible into 50 lanes i.e. through out time a lane could become better or worse.
- So why do you think there is change?
Islam believes that the changes were very minimal and if you are seeing many changes now, its only because that their message and their books have been deviated and manipulated...otherwise the religions themselves were very close... still even though that there has been many deviations, the 3 major religions of Christianity, Islam, Judaism have plenty in common.
A CEO that doesn't adapt to change isn't wise...a CEO that his plans are doable for only a few weeks isn't wise as well.
God's planning has been fabulous...his religions haven't changed rather they have been manipulated by their followers...just go see the history of all prophets...I mean Cain killed his brother right from the beginning, don't you think there was always power struggle before and after a prophet departs?! Most prophets have been killed, Or John the Baptist...As long as the prophets were getting, and their message being manipulated, then God had to send down more and more messengers so that tiny light for the correct path be visible to all at all times
And his religion seemed to be very doable for centuries ( how soon does Apple have to send new iPhones just so that it could keep up; if there was something better than the Abrahamic religions people would have rushed towards it by now)...holding on to a 2000 year religion has never been easy...which may make religion look stupid as it did make Noah and his followers looked stupid when they were building the Ark!
- People, God, Right and wrong haven't changed. All of God's messengers delivered a very very similar message.
- The principles to prosper for the afterlife hasn't changed. And God as the best planner has brought humans the best religion that doesn't change much...only a little
- Why do you 'wrongly' think messengers have different messages? Because always and always there were a group of people fighting the messenger during his life, killing his successors or sons after him, and deviating his message to their benefit, ...Even heard how John the Baptist was killed?
- God's message has been so great...far better than any product, it hasn't needed to go through alteration as humans products normally go through...