I have a FlashForge Creator Pro. It is equipped with the board revision V SF7.7.
My Right extruder prints great, however, the left does not work at all. I have tried to diagnose the cause, but at this point, I feel all the mechanicals are working and it's coming down to logic boards. I don't know what and how to test these. The main problem is like this:
- When I order to Load/Unload Filament the motor does not advance
- When printing from the left extruder, filament does not come out.
I have done the following tests:
- The hotend works and the nozzle is clear. I can push filament through when it is hot.
- Teeth are in great shape, unclogged and perfectly aligned with the "V" on the guide wheel.
- The Stepper motor is functional. I can perform the LED test on both pairs of leads and 3V LED lights are up when the motor is turned.
- The Stepper cable is OK. I tested continuity on all 4 wires and they are fine.
- The Connectors are fine and well-seated.
- Voltage to Stepper Driver board: 5.0V when the machine is powered ON
I have however encountered these tests that seemed to show a fail:
- When I set the left extruder to "Unload Filament" the voltage across both pairs of leads is 0V
How can I continue troubleshooting and fixing the machine?