I got an Anet A8 and want to build an enclosure for it. Since I'm currently only printing PLA, I would do it mainly for noise cancelling, because I have to run it in my room. I however want to have the possibility to upgrade it later with, say, an air filter etc., for example for ABS.
- What do I have to pay attention to?
- Do I need ventilation slits?
- Would you put the filament inside or run it through a small hole from the top?
- Any tips for making it especially noise cancelling?
- Is wood the right material?