|Launched||10 October 2002|
15 November 2009 (UK)|
2 December 2012 (Pan-Europe)
|Picture format||576i (4:3/16:9 SDTV)|
|Formerly called||Reality TV (until 2006)|
|Replaced||QuesTV (in Poland)|
|Replaced by||CBS Reality|
|Timeshift service||Zone Reality +1|
The channel launched on the Sky EPG in the UK on October 10, 2002 and was then called Reality TV.
In 2006 the channel's owner, Zone Vision, decided to put all their channels under the unified "Zone" brand. Reality TV became Zone Reality and Reality Extra became Zone Reality Extra on June 26, 2006.
Zone Reality Extra was closed down and replaced by Zone Horror +1 on July 1, 2008.
On 14 September 2009, it was revealed that the international arm of CBS struck a joint venture deal with Chellomedia to launch Six CBS-branded channels in the UK during 2009. The new channels replaced Zone Romantica, Zone Thriller, Zone Horror and Zone Reality, plus timeshift services Zone Horror +1 and Zone Reality +1. However, the new CBS prefix in the channel name would not be used in other countries than the UK for the time being. On 1 October 2009, it was announced that CBS Reality, CBS Reality +1, CBS Drama and CBS Action would launch on 16 November 2009 replacing Zone Reality, Zone Reality +1, Zone Romantica and Zone Thriller in the UK. Zone Horror and its +1 were rebranded into the 'Horror Channel'.
- "Reality TV, CNX, TV5 arrive in EPG". Digital Spy. October 10, 2002.
- "Extra Time for Zone Vision as it Launches Reality Extra Channel". Zonemedia. February 13, 2006.
- "Reality Extra from Reality TV". The Airwaves. February 15, 2006. Archived from the original on July 24, 2011.
- "Zone Vision unveils new unified branding". Digital Spy. June 20, 2006.
- Zone Reality Officially changed to CBS on November 14th 2009. "CBS FINALChello Zone partnership press release". Chello Zone. 2009-09-14.
- "CBS to launch UK channels with Chellomedia". Broadcastnow. 2009-09-14.
- "CBS channels to launch in UK". Broadcastnow. 2009-10-01.
- "CBS and Chellomedia take entertainment across EMEA". Broadband TV News. 2012-08-01.
- "Rebranded CBS channels set to launch". Broadband TV News. 2012-10-30.