Wheelchair fencing is a version of fencing for athletes with a disability. Wheelchair fencing is governed by the International Wheelchair and Amputee Sports Federation that is a federation of the International Paralympic Committee, and is one of the sports in the Summer Paralympic Games. The Paralympic games take place every 4 years in different countries.
- class A (athletes with full trunk movement and good balance)
- class B (athletes with no leg movement and impaired trunk and balance functions)
- class C (athletes with a disability in all four limbs, not included in the Paralympic games program)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Wheelchair fencing.|
- IWAS Wheelchair Fencing
- Wheelchair Fencing on International Paralympic Committee website
- Wheelchair fencing at the Paralympics