United States national laboratories
United States National Laboratories or National Labs may refer to:
- United States Department of Energy national laboratories, a collection of federally funded research centers throughout the United States, overseen for the purpose of advancing science and technology to fulfill the DOE mission.
- National Institute of Standards and Technology, an agency of the United States Department of Commerce that operates six laboratory research programs, headquartered in Gaithersburg, Maryland
- National Institutes of Health, a biomedical and health-related research facility primarily located in Bethesda, Maryland
- University-National Oceanographic Laboratory System, a group of academic institutions and National Laboratories organized in the United States to coordinate research vessel use for federally funded ocean research.
- Center for the Advancement of Science in Space, a US government-funded national laboratory, with principal research facilities located in the United States portion of the International Space Station.
- List of US DOE National Laboratories, for a comprehensive list of Department of Energy national laboratories.