|Location||Pahalgam, Kashmir valley|
|Coordinates||33°35′N 75°14′E / 33.59°N 75.23°ECoordinates: 33°35′N 75°14′E / 33.59°N 75.23°E|
|Max. length||0.35 kilometres (0.22 mi)|
|Max. width||0.16 kilometres (0.099 mi)|
|Surface elevation||3,684 metres (12,087 ft)|
|Frozen||November to February|
Tulian Lake a lake and tourist destination at Pahalgam in Anantnag District of the state of Jammu and Kashmir, India. It lies at an altitude of 3,684 metres (12,087 ft) above sea level, 16 kilometres (9.9 mi) southwest from Pahalgam and 11 kilometres (6.8 mi) from Baisaran. The lake often has chunks of ice floating in it. It is surrounded on three sides by mountains that rise to over 4,800 metres (15,700 ft) and that are usually covered with snow. It is located in a meadow dotted with pine forests.
- "Romancing India: Newly weds spoilt for honeymoon destination choices". economictimes.com. Retrieved 9 August 2012.
- "Pahalgam". indianmirror.com. Retrieved 9 August 2012.
- "Pahalgam: On the Banks of the Lidder - Outlook Traveller". Outlook Traveller. Retrieved 2017-04-25.
- "Tulian Lake". Ladakh-Kashmir. Retrieved 24 March 2012.
- Dewan, Parvez (1996). Jammu Kashmir Ladakh. Manohar Publishers. p. 161. ISBN 978-8170490999.
- "Green Kashmir". Green Kashmir. Retrieved 24 March 2012.