Troyes – Barberey Airport
|Troyes - Barberey Airport|
Aéroport de Troyes - Barberey
|Operator||CCI de Troyes et de l'Aube|
|Elevation AMSL||388 ft / 118 m|
|Coordinates||48°19′18″N 004°01′00″E / 48.32167°N 4.01667°ECoordinates: 48°19′18″N 004°01′00″E / 48.32167°N 4.01667°E|
Location of Champagne-Ardenne region in France
Troyes – Barberey Airport or Aéroport de Troyes - Barberey (IATA: QYR, ICAO: LFQB) is an airport located 2 km (1.1 nautical miles) northwest of Troyes in Barberey-Saint-Sulpice, both communes of the Aube département in the Champagne-Ardenne région of France.
The airport resides at an elevation of 388 feet (118 m) above mean sea level. It has three runways: 17/35 with an asphalt surface measuring 1,650 by 30 metres (5,413 ft × 98 ft); 17R/35L with a grass surface measuring 900 by 100 metres (2,953 ft × 328 ft); and 05/23 with a grass surface measuring 780 by 100 metres (2,559 ft × 328 ft).
Airlines and destinations
There are no services to and from Troyes since Danube Wings, the last remaining carrier, cancelled its seasonal service to Bastia in January 2013.
- LFQB – Troyes Barberey. AIP from French Service d'information aéronautique, effective 16 August 2018.
- Official website
- Aéroport de Troyes-Barberey page at CCI de Troyes et de l'Aube (in French)
- Aéroport de Troyes - Barberey page at Union des Aéroports Français (in French)
- Airport information for LFQB at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
- Current weather for LFQB at NOAA/NWS