|City||Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan|
|Broadcast area||Tokyo Metropolitan Area|
|Slogan||80.Love (pronounced as eighty-point-love) (October 2008 – present)|
|First air date||April 26, 1970|
|Format||Top 40 Mainstream|
(As of March 31, 2015)|
Tokai University (10.22%)
Nippon Television City Corp. (7.28%)
Dai Nippon Printing (4.98%)
Mizuho Corporate Bank (4.94%)
Yomiuri Shimbun (4.88%)
Panasonic Corporation (4.88%)
Hokuriku University (4.44%)
NEC Corporation (4.00%)
Japan Trustee Services Bank (3.33%)
Mizuho Capital (2.89%)
(Tokyo FM Broadcasting Company)
|Website||Tokyo FM Web site|
Tokyo FM Broadcasting Co., Ltd. (株式会社エフエム東京 Kabushiki Gaisha Efu Emu Tōkyō, literally FM Tokyo Co. Ltd.) (abbreviation:TFM) is a radio station in Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan. It is the flagship station of the Japan FM Network (JFN).
- May 1, 1960, The station's forerunner, FM Tokai (Tokai University-owned) was launched.
- April 26, 1970, Tokyo FM was launched on air, replacing the FM Tokai (station was closed in April 25, 1970). Tokyo FM becomes the third commercial FM-radio broadcaster, after FM Aichi and FM Osaka.
- 1985, Headquarter moved from Kokusai-Tsushin Center (later KDD, now KDDI) buildings in Nishi-Shinjuku (since 1974), to the current place, Koujimachi, in Chiyoda ward.
- January 15, 2017, TOKYO FM Midtown Studio, satellite studio, was closed down.
- Frequency: 80.0 MHz (Tokyo Tower)
|City of license||Identifier||Frequency||Power|
|Niijima||N/A||76.7 MHz||100 watts|
|Hachijo||N/A||84.3 MHz||10 watts|
|Ōme||N/A||83.6 MHz||20 watts|
|Hachioji||N/A||80.5 MHz||10 watts|
|Hinohara||N/A||86.6 MHz||300 watts|
- Countdown Station (simulcast over all JFN Stations)
- Tatsuro Yamashita presents JX group Sunday Song Book
- Suzuki Talking FM (hosted by Masaharu Fukuyama)
- morinaga presents Ayaka Hirahara Healing Venus (simulcast over FM OSAKA and FM AICHI(@fm))
- Atsuko Maeda's Heart Songs
- School of Lock! (simulcast over all JFN Stations)
- 『日本民間放送年鑑(Japan Commercial Broadcasting Yearbook)2015』, published by The Japan Commercial Broadcasters Association, 2015), page 273