|Member of the House of Representatives of the Netherlands|
3 September 2013 – 26 November 2013
6 February 2014 – 23 March 2017
24 September 1981|
|Political party||Socialist Party|
Tjitske Siderius (born 24 September 1981, in Groenlo) is a Dutch politician. She was a member of the House of Representatives of the Netherlands for the Socialist Party between 3 September 2013 and 26 November 2013, temporarily replacing Sadet Karabulut, who went on maternity leave. From 6 February 2014 Siderius temporarily replaced Renske Leijten who went on maternity leave. When Paulus Jansen resigned in April 2014, Siderius became his permanent replacement on 14 May 2014. Henri Swinkels then became the temporary replacement for Leijten. Her term in the House ended on 23 March 2017.
Siderius studied management, economy and law at HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht between 2001 and 2001, she continued studying at Windesheim University of Applied Sciences on the topic of personnel and work between 2001 and 2005.
Siderius had been a staff employee for the Socialist Party fraction in the House of Representatives before she became a temporary member of the House herself. She was member of the municipal council of Zwolle between March 2006 and September 2014.
During the 2012 general election Siderius was number 18 on the Socialist Party list and received over 3000 votes. The Socialist Party conquered 15 seats and as a consequence Siderius was not elected.
Siderius is a member of the Reformed Churches in the Netherlands (Liberated).
- "Tijdelijke vervanging in de SP-Tweede Kamerfractie" (in Dutch). parlement.com. 13 August 2013. Retrieved 28 October 2013.
- "Tjitske Siderius in Tweede Kamer tijdelijk vervanger van Renske Leijten (SP)" (in Dutch). Parlement.com. 6 February 2014. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
- "Henri Swinkels tijdelijk en Tjitske Siderius vast SP-Tweede Kamerlid" (in Dutch). Parlement.com. 14 May 2014. Retrieved 15 May 2014.
- "T.E. (Tjitske) Siderius" (in Dutch). Parlement.com. Retrieved 8 April 2017.
- Addy de Jong (30 August 2013). "Tjitske Siderius: gereformeerd vrijgemaakt én SP-Kamerlid" (in Dutch). Reformatorisch Dagblad. Retrieved 28 October 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tjitske Siderius.|