Tara Chand (archaeologist)
- Chand, Tara (1922). Influence of Islam on Indian Culture. Read Books. ISBN 9781406730401.
- Chand, Tara (1966). Material and ideological factors in Indian history. University of Allahabad.
- Chand, Tara (1967). History of the Freedom Movement in India. Publications Division, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
- Chand, Tara (1979). Society and State in the Mughal Period. Book Traders.
Allahabad University established the Dr. Tara Chand hostel in Chand's memory. The University Alumni Association grants an annual scholarship in his name. Tarachand Gold Medal for History is awarded in his name. Tarachand Gold Medal was awarded to Chandrarekha Mantri for obtaining highest number of marks in History at the All India Higher Secondary Examination of Central Board of Secondary Education held in 1973.
- "Ex-Vice Chancellors". Allahabad University. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
- "History of the Department of Political Science". Allahabad University. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
- N.a. (28 April 1952). "Ambassador Chand Will Talk Here at Summer Conference". The Harvard Crimson.
- CHAND, DR. TARA: M.A., Ph.D.; Nominated; s. of Shri K. Kripa Narain; b. at Sialkot (W. Pakistan), 17 June 1888; ed. at St. Stephen's College, Delhi, Meerut College, Meerut, Muir Central College, Allahabad and Queen's College, Oxford, Oxford University; m. Shrimati Maha Devi, 1905; 1 s. and 1 d.; Professor of History, Kayastha Pathshala Allahabad University, 1947-48; Secretary and Educational Adviser to the Government of India, 1948 — 51; President, Secondary Education Conference; Secretary, Hindustani Academy, U.P.; President, Indian History Congress; Ambassador of India in Iran, 1951 — 56; Chairman,.Chand served as head of the Political Science department of Allahabad University from 1945 to 1947, when he was appointed Vice-Chancellor of the university. Who's who, Volume 9, Rajya Sabha (Indian Parliament) 1966, p. 49, TARA CHAND; Historian (b. Sialkot, Pakistan, 17 June 1888; d. 14 Oct. 1973): Chairman, History of Freedom Movement Unit, GOI, and V.C. of Allahabad University. Son of Munshi Kripa Narain. Had one son and one daughter.
- "List of hostels". University of Allahabad. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
- "Allahabad Alumni Association". Retrieved 24 February 2014.