Tamlaght, County Londonderry
Coordinates: 54°53′53″N 6°33′14″W / 54.898°N 6.554°W Tamlaght (from Irish Tamhlacht, meaning 'plague burial place') is a small village, townland and civil parish in County Londonderry, Northern Ireland. In the 2001 Census it had a population of 123 people. It is situated within Mid-Ulster District. The civil parish of Tamlaght covers areas of County Tyrone as well as County Londonderry.
The notable landmarks include Drumard Primary School, Churchtown Presbyterian Church, Tamlaght Church of Ireland and the Family Foodstore, locally known as Roland's due to the name of the owner.
The station closed to passengers on 28 August 1950 by the Ulster Transport Authority.