|Launched||9 November 1958|
|Owned by||Telewizja Polska|
|Picture format||576i (16:9 SDTV)|
|Polish Digital||MUX 3|
TVP3 Warszawa (TVP Warsaw) is one of the regional branches of the TVP, Poland's public television broadcaster. It serves the entire Masovian Voivodeship with particular dedication to the Warsaw metropolitan area. From 1992 till 2003 it was branded WOT (Warszawski Ośrodek Telewizyjny, Warsaw Television Centre), then till 2007 TVP3 Warszawa and since October 2007 it has been using its current name.
Since the reorganisation of TVP's regional broadcasting in 2013, TVP3 Warszawa has been part of TVP Regionalna, a network of TVP's 16 regional branches. It has its own digital, free-to-air channel branded TVP3 Warszawa, but it produces only several hours of programming a day and the rest of the schedule is filled with network programming.
Some of the best known TVP Warszawa's programmes include:
- Telewizyjny Kurier Warszawski (Warsaw Television Courier) - local news from the Warsaw area (the oldest news program in Poland)
- Telewizyjny Kurier Mazowiecki (Mazovia Television Courier) - regional news from the voivodeship
- Kurier Warszawy i Mazowsza (Warsaw & Masovia Courier) - combined news from Warsaw and the voivodeship
- Raport na gorąco (Hot Report or translating less literally First Hand Report) - news from traffic accidents etc. gathered by reporters on motorbikes
- Wywiad Kuriera (The Courier's Interview) - local interview show, often with local political topics
- Ratownicy (The Rescuers) - reports from the work of Warsaw's emergency services