|Directed by||Thaddeus O'Sullivan|
Stein B. Kvae
|Screenplay by||Corinne Le Hong|
|Story by||Michael Doorley|
|Cinematography||John Christian Rosenlund|
|Edited by||Dermot Diskin|
|Distributed by||Tribeca Film|
|March 9, 2012|
The film is based on the book Stella Days: The Life and Times of a Rural Irish Cinema, written by Michael Doorley, which concerns the true story of how a small cinema came into being in the town of Borrisokane in County Tipperary. Filming took place in the town of Fethard rather than Borrisokane. The film was screened in front of an invited audience in the Clarke Memorial Hall, Borrisokane on 24 March 2012.
- Stella Days | John Christian Rosenlund Retrieved June 22, 2016
- "Stella Days (2011)". imdb.com. Retrieved 2014-04-12.
- "Martin Sheen set to film 'Stella Days' in Tipperary". irishcentral.com. Retrieved 2014-04-12.
- Nenagh Guardian, 24 March 2012, p. 18, columns 6 and 7
- "Stella Days | The Life and Times of a Rural Irish Cinema". stelladays.ie. Retrieved 2014-04-12.