St Antony's Catholic College
|Type||Voluntary aided school|
53°26′56″N 2°20′17″W / 53.449°N 2.338°WCoordinates: 53°26′56″N 2°20′17″W / 53.449°N 2.338°W
|DfE URN||106372 Tables|
The school was formed in 1992 from the merger of three Catholic Secondary Schools; St Mary's, Stretford which was opened in 1952, Cardinal Vaughan, Stretford which was opened in 1964 and St Paul's, Urmston. St Anthonys was established in the modernised buildings of St Pauls.