John E. Jones|
|Merged into||Democratic Party|
In 1892, the several Silver Party candidates were elected to Nevada public offices. The party's success continued throughout the decade, culminating in the election of Governors John E. Jones and Reinhold Sadler. Nevada was the only state to elect both Senators and Congressional representatives from the Silver Party.
Nationally, the Silver Party aligned with the Populist Party and to a lesser extent with the Silver Republican Party. By 1902, most pro-silver factions in Nevada had been absorbed by the state Democratic Party organization.
- William M. Stewart – Senator from Nevada
- John P. Jones – Senator from Nevada
- John E. Jones – Governor of Nevada (1895–1896)
- Reinhold Sadler – Lieutenant Governor of Nevada (1895–1896) and Governor of Nevada (1896–1903)
- John Sparks – Governor of Nevada (1903–1908)
- Denver S. Dickerson – Lieutenant Governor of Nevada (1907–1908) and Governor of Nevada (1908–1911)
- "Political Parties and Voter Registration". Nevada Department of Cultural Affairs. 2008. Retrieved October 29, 2009.
- Ferguson, Margaret Robertson. The executive branch of state government: people, process, and politics. p. 329. ISBN 1-85109-771-6. Retrieved October 29, 2009.
- Edwards, Rebecca (2000). "The Silver Party". Vassar College. Retrieved October 29, 2009.
- "Nevada Elects Stewart" (PDF). The New York Times. January 24, 1893. Retrieved October 29, 2009.