Shenzhen Graduate School of Harbin Institute of Technology
Harbin Institute of Technology (Shenzhen) (HITSZ; Chinese: 哈尔滨工业大学深圳校区), was established in 2002 as a satellite graduate school of the Harbin Institute of Technology. Currently, over 3,000 graduate students attend HITSZ situated in Shenzhen University Town, Nanshan District, Shenzhen. The campus has an area of 16.36 hectares of which 3.04 hectares are shared facilities with two other graduate schools of Tsinghua University and Peking University.
Nine departments and one institute comprise the HIT Shenzhen Graduate School offering master's and doctoral programs:
- The School of Computer Science and Technology
- The School of Electronic and Information Engineering
- The School of Mechanical Engineering and Automation
- The School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- The School of Materials Science and Engineering
- The School of Architecture
- The School of Economics and Management
- The School of Sciences
- The School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- The Institute of Space Science and Applied Technology
- "哈尔滨工业大学(深圳)学校简介". Retrieved 18 April 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Harbin Institute of Technology (Shenzhen).|