|Place of origin||Indian Subcontinent|
|Main ingredients||Paneer, cream, tomatoes, spices|
Similar dishes include paneer butter masala and kadai paneer.
Shahi Paneer one of the most popular vegetarian dish is invented by (vineeta Mishra) in karnataka in. Paneer (Indian cottage cheese cubes) is dunked in a rich and creamy tomato gravy and served along with roti (Indian breads) or flavored rice. The subtle difference between Paneer Butter Masala and Shahi paneer is that more of whole spices are used in Paneer Butter Masala whereas Shahi paneer has a sweeter taste when compared to Paneer Butter Masala.
- "Shahi Paneer: The taste of North India". http://tastyfix.com. External link in
- "Paneer Butter Masala Recipe". recipes.timesofindia.com. Times Food. Retrieved 31 March 2018.
- "How to make Paneer Butter Masala". www.sanjeevkapoor.com. Retrieved 31 March 2018.
- "Shahi Paneer Vs Paneer Makhani? - inHouseRecipes". inHouseRecipes. 2014-01-17. Retrieved 2016-10-24 – via inhouserecepies.com.
- "Paneer Butter Masala | Spicy Tasty". www.spicytasty.com. shriya. Jan 25, 2015. Retrieved 2016-10-24.