Safe Swiss Cloud
Safe Swiss Cloud is a Swiss based cloud Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) pioneer. It was founded in 2013 by Prodosh Banerjee and Gerald Dürr. Safe Swiss Cloud provides computing power (CPU, RAM, data storage), object storage and managed services.
Safe Swiss Cloud hosts all of its cloud infrastructure in Switzerland, which guarantees the highest data security by technical measures that legal restrictions based on Swiss data privacy laws allows. The company is also compliant with the Swiss financial regulator’s FINMA guidelines for banking outsourcing.
In December 2015, Safe Swiss Cloud was named best practice for finance applications in the Cloud by the European Union Agency for Network and Information Security (ENISA) in the report "Secure Use of Cloud Computing in the Finance Sector".
Safe Swiss Cloud collaborated with the Zurich University of Applied Sciences/ZHAW to research cyber intelligence and advanced cloud billing systems. This research was supported by CTI, the Swiss government's research and innovation program for industry.
- "Safe Swiss Cloud: an Interview with Prodosh Banerjee, CEO". Geneva Business News | Actualités: Emploi, RH, économie, entreprises, Genève, Suisse. (in French). 2016-04-18. Retrieved 2018-05-07.
- "Safe Swiss Cloud and Nexos merge". StartupTicker.ch. StartupTicker.ch. Retrieved 23 April 2018.
- "MEET OUR 2015 BULLY AWARD WINNERS! | White Bull Summits". whitebull.com. Retrieved 2018-05-02.
- "Secure Use of Cloud Computing in the Finance Sector — ENISA". Retrieved 2018-05-02.
- "Flexible Billing and Cyber Intelligence in Virtual Data Centres". ICCLAB SPLAB. Zürich University of Applied Sciences. Retrieved 23 April 2018.
- "EveryWare and Safe Swiss Cloud partner to drive cloud innovation in Europe". Bob's Guide. Bob's guide. Retrieved 23 April 2018.