Roman Ivanovich Khudyakov (Russian: Ромáн Ивáнович Худякóв; born 28 January 1977 in Tiraspol, Moldavian Soviet Socialist Republic, Soviet Union) is a Transnistrian-born Russian politician. On 1 August 2006 he was elected chairman of the Liberal Democratic Party of Pridnestrovie at the party's founding congress.
In 2011 he was a candidate to State Duma of Russia but lost the elections. On 16 May 2012 the Liberal Democratic Party of Russia decided to hand over to him a deputy mandate that became available after Aleksey Ostrovskiy received his position of Smolensk Oblast governor.
On 2 February 2014, Gagauzia held a referendum where an overwhelming majority of voters opted for closer ties with Russia over EU integration and also opted for the independence of Gagauzia if Moldova chooses to enter EU. Khudyakov attended the referendum as an observer.
On 8 July 2014 Khudyakov declared that the image of Apollo driving Quadriga on the portico of the Bolshoi Theatre in Moscow on the 100-ruble banknote constitutes as pornography and should only be available to people older than 18 years of age. Since it is impractical to limit the access of minors to banknotes, he requested in his letter to the Governor of the Bank of Russia Elvira Nabiullina to urgently change the design of the banknote.
- "Мандат Островского, ставшего губернатором, ЛДПР передает Худякову". RIA Novosti. 16 May 2012.
- Dumitru Minzarari: The Gagauz Referendum in Moldova: A Russian Political Weapon?, in: Eurasia Daily Monitor, Volume: 11, Issue: 23.
- Gagauzia Voters Reject Closer EU Ties For Moldova, RFE/RL, February 03, 2014.
- Is Gagauzia next on Russia's list?, Al Jazeera, March 21, 2015.
- "На 100-рублевой купюре в Госдуме разглядели "порнографию"". Izvestia. 8 July 2014.