Born: November 6, 1997|
Pint attended St. Thomas Aquinas High School in Overland Park, Kansas. As a freshman, he had a 3–2 win-loss record with a 3.19 earned run average (ERA), and 35 strikeouts. As a sophomore, Pint went 8–0 with a 2.58 ERA and 57 strikeouts. As a junior, he was 5–2 with a 2.20 ERA and 47 strikeouts. Prior to his senior year, Pint and Jason Groome were the only two high school students on the Golden Spikes Award watchlist. Pint also played basketball in high school.
Pint was considered a top prospect for the 2016 MLB Draft. He was drafted by the Colorado Rockies with the fourth overall pick of the draft. He was committed to Louisiana State University (LSU) to play college baseball, but signed with the Rockies. He spent his first professional season with the Grand Junction Rockies of the Rookie-level Pioneer League, where he posted a 1-5 record with a 5.35 ERA in 11 starts. Pint spent 2017 with the Asheville Tourists of the Class A South Atlantic League, where he went 2-11 with a 5.42 ERA in 22 games started. He returned to Asheville to begin 2018, and injured his forearm in his first start, landing him on the 7-day disabled list.
- Rosetta, Randy (January 13, 2015). "Future can wait for LSU commit Riley Pint, regarded as No. 1 prospect in 2016 MLB draft". The Times-Piscayune. Retrieved March 28, 2016.
- Beck, Joel (March 10, 2016). "St. Thomas Aquinas (Shawnee Mission, Kan.) pitcher Riley Pint is lighting up radar guns". USA Today. Retrieved March 28, 2016.
- "Jason Groome, Riley Pint are only high schoolers on Golden Spikes Award watch list". USA Today. February 16, 2016. Retrieved March 28, 2016.
- Boyce, David (December 19, 2014). "Riley Pint steps up big for St. Thomas Aquinas at Hy-Vee Shootout". Kansas City Star. Retrieved March 28, 2016.
- "Phillies have their first-pick attention focused on LSU commit Riley Pint".
- "Kansas high school pitcher Riley Pint on Phillies' radar".
- Scobyascoby, Ashley (June 9, 2016). "Aquinas pitcher Riley Pint goes to Colorado Rockies with No. 4 pick in MLB Draft | The Kansas City Star". Kansascity.com. Retrieved April 9, 2018.
- "LSU recruit Riley Pint is holding steady, but he also knows things could change".
- Kruth, Cash (January 20, 2016). "Rockies sign Draft pick Riley Pint | MLB.com". M.mlb.com. Retrieved April 9, 2018.
- "Riley Pint Stats, Highlights, Bio | MiLB.com Stats | The Official Site of Minor League Baseball". Milb.com. Retrieved April 9, 2018.
- "Riley Pint Stats, Highlights, Bio - MiLB.com Stats - The Official Site of Minor League Baseball". Retrieved November 10, 2017.
- "Rockies' Pint exits season debut due to injury". MiLB.com. Retrieved April 9, 2018.