Reliance Digital TV
Logo of Independent TV
|Reliance Big TV, Reliance Digital TV|
|Owner||Pantel Technologies & Veecon Media|
Launched as Reliance Big TV in August 2008, the service acquired 1 million subscribers within 90 days of launch since no other operators were in the market. The service was later renamed to Reliance Digital TV.
The company then could not provide installation to consumers because their agreement with STAR India group expired due to nonpayment. As of now, TDSAT asked Star India, Independent TV to enter into a fresh agreement within 4 weeks, on July 23, 2018.
- Laghate, Gaurav (29 November 2017). "RCOM signs binding agreement to sell DTH biz to Pantel Technologies and Veecon Media". Economic Times. Retrieved 6 May 2018.
- "Reliance Digital Tv Limited Company Profile | EMIS". www.emis.com. Retrieved 1 October 2016.
- "Big TV launched in August 2008". Retrieved 16 February 2018
- "RCom seals deal to sell off BIG TV: Pantel Tech, Veecon Media buying Anil Ambani's DTH business". www.businesstoday.in. Retrieved 2018-05-25.
- NDTV, profit team (21 March 2018). "Reliance Big TV Offers Free Access To Channels. Here's How To Avail It". NDTV. India: New Delhi Television Media group. Retrieved 19 August 2018.
- DTHForum, adithya (28 July 2018). "Reliance Big tv Is Now Independent Tv". India: DTHForum. Retrieved 24 August 2018.
- Television Post, TVP Bureau (July 23, 2018). "TDSAT asks Star India, Independent TV to enter into fresh agreement within 4 weeks". India: Television Post. Retrieved 24 August 2018.