Rajiv Gandhi Education City, Sonipat
Rajiv Gandhi Education City, Sonipat is a site in Sonipat, Haryana, India on which it is planned to host at least 13 educational institutions including universities, medical colleges and engineering colleges. The park is planned to cover 5,000 acres and foundation stones were laid in June 2012. As of October 2015 the project was not complete.
|Bharti Vidyapeeth, Sonipat campus||Private||2013||General|
|Fore School of Management, Sonipat campus||Deemed||2013||Management and research|
|Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Sonipat campus||Central||2013||Technical|
|National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management, Sonipat||Deemed||2013||Technology|
|National Law University, Sonipat||State||2013||Law|
|O. P. Jindal Global University||Private||2009||General|
|Skyline Business School, Sonipat campus||Private||2013||Management|
|SRM University, Haryana||Private||2013||General|
|World University of Design||Private||2017||Design|
- "IIT campus to come up in Rajiv Gandhi education city in Haryana". Times of India. 12 June 2012. Retrieved 13 June 2016.
- "Manav Rachna University launched at Rajiv Gandhi Education City". Business Standard. Business Standard Private Ltd. 10 June 2012. Retrieved 13 June 2016.
- "CM directed to expedite the completion of the prestigious Rajiv Gandhi Education City in district Sonipat". Haryana Chief Minister's Office. 8 October 2015. Retrieved 13 June 2016.
- "Expedite completion of Rajiv Gandhi Education City: Khattar". India Today. Living Media India Limited. 8 October 2015. Retrieved 13 June 2016.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 12 October 2014. Retrieved 15 October 2014.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 7 December 2013. Retrieved 15 October 2014.
- "O.P. Jindal Global University". jgu.edu.in. O. P. Jindal Global University. Archived from the original on 21 July 2011. Retrieved 3 July 2011.