Orthodox church of Holy Salvation, Cetina
|Church of Holy Salvation|
|Hram vasnesenja zadužbina Marka Četnika|
|Archdiocese||Eparchy of Dalmatia|
Built in 1940 as an endowment by Marko Chetnik and his wife Jelena, the church was destroyed during the Second World War and rebuilt in 1974 when new bells were purchased and a stone fence was erected around the church gate. During the Croatian War of Independence, the church and its inventory was burned down and destroyed by Croatian Armed Forces.
This church was built modeled on the Temple St. Joachim and Anna at the Studenica monastery.
Serbian Orthodox Church in Croatia
|Sui generis body|