Acciari in March 2016
December 1, 1991|
Johnston, Rhode Island, U.S.
|Height||5 ft 10 in (178 cm)|
|Weight||208 lb (94 kg; 14 st 12 lb)|
|NHL team||Boston Bruins|
Acciari attended Bishop Hendricken High School in Warwick, Rhode Island where he won the state championship in his freshman year. He helped Hendricken defeat Mount St. Charles academy in the finals being played at Providence College. He was also the captain of the Kent School team in Kent, Connecticut and graduated there in 2011.
Prior to turning professional, Acciari attended Providence College where he played three seasons of NCAA Division I hockey with the Providence Friars, registering 32 goals, 33 assists, 65 points, and 72 penalty minutes in 113 games. In his senior year Acciari helped his team capture their first 2015 NCAA National Championship, and his outstanding play was recognized when he was named Hockey East's Best Defensive Forward.
On June 8, 2015, the Boston Bruins of the National Hockey League (NHL) signed Acciari to a two-year entry-level contract. In the midst of the 2015–16 season, on March 1, 2016, Acciari was called up to the Boston Bruins for the first time as a professional. He made his NHL debut that night against the Calgary Flames. It would not be until March 28, 2017 that Acciari would score his first NHL goal - in a home ice game against the Nashville Predators, Acciari scored the third Bruins goal en route to a 4-1 regulation-time Bruins win over the Predators. On June 28, 2017, Acciari re-signed with the Bruins on a new two-year contract.
Awards and honors
|HE Defensive Forward of the Year||2014–15|
- "Bruins sign NCCA Champ Noel Acciari whose motor never stops". NBC Sports. 2015-06-08. Retrieved 2015-06-08.
- "Bruins ink NCAA Champion and defensive forward of the year Acciari". The Hockey News. 2015-06-09. Retrieved 2015-06-09.
- "Bruins sign Providence College forward Noel Acciari". Boston Globe. 2015-06-08. Retrieved 2015-06-08.
- Cox, Zach. "Bruins Promote Noel Acciari From Providence; Forward Set To Debut Vs. Flames". NESN.com. Retrieved 2016-03-01.
- Russo, Eric (March 28, 2017). "Acciari's First Career Goal Helps Bruins Over Preds". bruins.nhl.com. Boston Bruins. Retrieved March 29, 2017.
- "Bruins post win over Predators". National Hockey League. 2017-03-28. Retrieved 2017-03-28.
- "Bruins Sign Noel Acciari To 2-Year Contract". NHL.com. June 28, 2017. Retrieved June 28, 2017.
- "Acciari named Hockey East defensive forward of the year". wpri.com. 2015-03-19. Retrieved 2015-03-19.
- Biographical information and career statistics from NHL.com, or Eliteprospects.com, or Hockey-Reference.com, or The Internet Hockey Database
|Awards and achievements|
| Hockey East Best Defensive Forward