Noah (1998 film)
|Directed by||Ken Kwapis|
|Produced by||Steven North|
Charles F. Bohl
Noah Productions Ltd.
Walt Disney Television
|Distributed by||Buena Vista Television|
Disney's Noah is a 1998 television film directed by Ken Kwapis. The movie premiered on October 11, 1998 and stars Tony Danza as a modern-day jaded contractor who undergoes a remarkable transformation while building an ark like Noah's. It also stars Wallace Shawn and Jane Sibbett.
In order to save his family and home town, contractor Norman Waters (Tony Danza) is tasked by an angel named Zach (Wallace Shawn) to rebuild Noah's Ark in 40 days to prepare for a great massive flood.
- Tony Danza as Norman Waters
- Wallace Shawn as Zach
- Jane Sibbett as Angela
- Chris Marquette as Daniel Waters
- Jesse Moss as Levon Waters
- Michal Suchánek as Benny Waters
- Lloyd Berry as Noah
- Kevin McNulty as Norman’s boss
- Nicola Cavendish as Penelope the restaurant owner
- Paul Coeur as Ray the bribe taking Inspector
- Jane McGregor as Kathy Simmons Levon’s girlfriend
- Joe Norman Shaw as Aris Norman’s competitor
- Jaia Talisman as Cute woman (as Anita Matthys) Aris’ girlfriend
- Melanie Merkosky as Cheerleader #1
- Lisa Christie as Telephone Girl #3
- Kyla Wise as Elevator Girl (as Kyla Anderson)
- Linda Red Hawk: Yoga Teacher
- Hughes, Mike (August 22, 1999). "`Wonderful' aspirations Network aims for family fun". Chicago Sun-Times (subscription required). Retrieved April 6, 2014.
- Craft, Dan (27 March 2014). "Just say 'Noah': After years of waffling, Hollywood finally ships out". The Pantagraph. Retrieved April 6, 2014.