National Register of Historic Places listings in Holt County, Nebraska
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Holt County, Nebraska. It is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Holt County, Nebraska, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in an online map.
There are 9 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Eagle Creek Archeological Site||Upload image||October 1, 1974
|2||Golden Hotel||November 27, 1989
|406 E. Douglas St.
42°27′29″N 98°38′49″W / 42.458056°N 98.646944°W
|3||Holt County Courthouse||July 5, 1990
|N. 4th St. between E. Clay and Benton Sts.
42°27′34″N 98°38′49″W / 42.459444°N 98.646944°W
|4||Old Nebraska State Bank Building||October 1, 1974
|Douglas and 4th Sts.
42°27′26″N 98°38′49″W / 42.457222°N 98.646944°W
|5||O'Neill Carnegie Library||Upload image||July 13, 2018
|601 E Douglas St.
42°27′28″N 98°38′40″W / 42.4577°N 98.6444°W
|6||Redbird I Site||Upload image||November 21, 1974
|Hilltop in the east central portion of Section 11, Township 32 North, Range 10 West
42°46′00″N 98°26′40″W / 42.766667°N 98.444444°W
|7||Rouse Ranch||September 4, 2013
|88780 495th Ave.
42°41′41″N 98°35′57″W / 42.694809°N 98.599123°W
|8||Brantly Sturdevant House||March 25, 1999
|308 S. Main St.
42°31′44″N 98°58′43″W / 42.5288°N 98.9786°W
|9||US Post Office-O'Neill||May 11, 1992
|204 N. 4th St.
42°27′33″N 98°38′53″W / 42.459133°N 98.648182°W
|O'Neill||One of 12 Nebraska post offices featuring a Section of Fine Arts mural, "Baling Hay in Holt County in the Early Days" (1938) by Eugene Trentham.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Holt County, Nebraska.|
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on August 31, 2018.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Howard, James H. "Known Village Sites of the Ponca". Plains Anthropologist 15.48 (1970): 109-134: 120-121.
- Ahlgren, Carol (August 1991). "National Register of Historic Places Multiple Property Documentation Form: Nebraska Post Offices Which Contain Section Artwork (1938-1942)" (PDF). Retrieved 2013-01-28.