National Register of Historic Places listings in Cedar County, Nebraska
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Cedar County, Nebraska.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Cedar County, Nebraska, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 12 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county. One property was once listed on the register, but has since been removed.
|Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Bow Valley Mills||November 17, 1978|
|November 15, 2016||North of Wynot
42°45′43″N 97°10′02″W / 42.761944°N 97.167222°W
|Wynot||Mill building no longer at site; concrete spillway across road is still present.|
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes from USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on August 31, 2018.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Gilkerson, Joni. National Register of Historic Places Inventory/Nomination: Franz Zavadil Farmstead. National Park Service, 1984-09, 7.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Cedar County, Nebraska.|
- Nebraska National Register Sites in Cedar County–Nebraska State Historical Society