Nat Geo Kids (Brazil)
|Nat Geo Kids|
|Launched||October 3, 2017|
|Network||Fox Networks Group Latin America|
|Picture format||1080i (HDTV) (rescaled to 480i/576i (16:9) for the standard channel resolution signal)|
Desperte sua curiosidade|
(Awaken your curiosity)
English (secondary audio)
Nat Geo Kids is a Brazilian specialty television channel targeting children, owned by a joint venture between 21st Century Fox and National Geographic Society, and operated by Fox Networks Group. The content of the channel consists of educational cartoons, exploration programs, science, adventure and environmental conservation and children's series. It is a Brazilian counterpart of Latin American Spanish language television channel of the same name which was rebranded from MundoFox on July 1, 2017.
The channel was planned to be launched on September 1, 2017, but it was since postponed. The channel was officially launched on October 3, 2017 on Oi TV, October 4, 2017 on Net and Claro TV, and October 17, 2017 on Sky Brasil.
- As Escolhas de Chuck
- Jaime e seus Tentáculos (formerly on Gloob)
- Ready Jet Go!
- Splash e Bubbles
- O Laboratório Secreto de Thomas Edison
- As Aventuras de Blinky Bill
- Javi e o Clube da Árvore
- Patrulha Salvadora (formerly on SBT and Fox)
- The Jungle Bunch (formerly on Boomerang)
- Escola pra Cachorro (formerly on Nickelodeon)
- Acredite, é Verdade
- Buzzu na Escola Intergaláctica
- "NatGeo Kids ganha data de lançamento no Brasil". ANMTV (in Portuguese). 14 May 2017.