|Launched||July 1, 2010|
|Closed||June 25, 2012|
|Picture format||720p (3DTV)|
n3D was an American 3DTV channel that launched on July 1, 2010. It was sponsored by Panasonic and available exclusively on DirecTV. It was the world's first 24-hour 3DTV channel. Operations ceased June 25, 2012.
Programming that has aired includes TNT's broadcast of NASCAR's 2010 Coke Zero 400 on July 3; the local telecasts of the New York Yankees-Seattle Mariners series on July 10-11; and the 2010 Major League Baseball All-Star Game (in conjunction with Fox). Other shows include Guitar Center Sessions with artists Peter Gabriel and Jane's Addiction, plus such documentary fare as Dinosaurs: Giants of Patagonia, Wild Safari: A South African Adventure and N Wave Picture's S.O.S Planet, African Adventure: Safari in the Okavango, Encounter in the Third Dimension. Other new programming includes the new season of the History Channels series The Universe and the 2010 US Open Tennis Tournament. The channel will also show previously aired ESPN 3D events. On Christmas 2010 the channel aired The Prince's Trust Rock Gala 2010. On February 4, 2011, n3D premiered Formula Drift's "Round 7: Title Fight Event". On February 5, 2011, n3D aired the Fifth Annual Celebrity Beach Bowl. Since February 26, 2011, the channel has aired the new season of GSN's High Stakes Poker. Starting March 26, n3D aired Treasure Houses of Britain, in conjunction with WNET. A new show about surfing titled Gone Until December debuted in summer 2011.
- DirecTV, Major League Baseball and Fox Sports to Deliver Historic National 3D Broadcast of the 2010 All-Star Game DirecTV Press Release July 9, 2010
- DirecTV Bows Trio Of 3D Services Multichannel News July 1, 2010
- History Enters 3D Orbit with DirecTV - Will broadcast The Universe on "n3D" channel Broadcasting & Cable July 27, 2010
- CBS Serves Up U.S. Open Tennis In 3D Multichannel News August 24, 2010
- DirecTV Rocks the Holidays: Exclusive U.S. Broadcast of 'The Prince's Trust Rock Gala 2010' in 3D DirecTV Press Release December 17, 2010
- DirecTV To Debut First Formula DRIFT Program in 3D; Available Exclusively on n3D™, Powered by Panasonic DirecTV Press Release
- Hollywood's Hottest Celebrities and NFL Greats Go Head-to-Head in Dallas at the Fifth Annual DirecTV Celebrity Beach Bowl DirecTV Press Release
- GSN's 'High Stakes Poker' Joins DirecTV 3D Channel Multichannel News February 7, 2011
- DirecTV Welcomes 3D Viewers into Britain's Most Cherished Estates with the Exclusive U.S. Broadcast of ‘Treasure Houses of Britain' in 3D DirecTV Press Release March 24, 2011
- 3D Surfing Show Comes to DirecTV's n3D Broadcasting & Cable April 13, 2011