|Former names||Nehru Stadium|
|Coordinates||29°08′59″N 75°43′02″E / 29.149716°N 75.717269°ECoordinates: 29°08′59″N 75°43′02″E / 29.149716°N 75.717269°E|
|Owner||Hisar District Olympic Association|
It is owned and operated by the District Olympic Association of Hisar. The venue is used for several events, like cricket and football.
It located is about 5 km from the Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology; 4 km from the Blue Bird Lake; 2 km from the bus station along the National Highway 9, 1 km from the town center & main market area; 1 km from Hisar Junction railway station; 6 km from the Hisar Airport; 167 km from the Indira Gandhi International Airport; 180 km from the New Delhi railway station; and 235 km from the Chandigarh International Airport.
The seating capacity of the stadium is 25,000 and provides facilities for athletics, basketball, boxing, football, gymnastics, judo, volleyball, wrestling and yoga. The stadium is lit with floodlights and more than 1000 players daily use it for practice.
Mahabir Stadium Boxing Academy
Mahabir Stadium Judo Academy
Mahabir Stadium Wrestling Akhara
The Mahabir Stadium Boxing Academy for male and female wrestlers is located at Mahabir stadium.
It also hosted Haryana State Master's Athelerics Championship in May 2014.
- "Hisar Jano" (PDF). Jambh Shakti Trust. Retrieved 1 July 2012.
- Haryana state boxing academy - training centers
- Haryana state judo academy, Hisar
- Hisar wrestlers
- "Asian women ready to fight for supremacy". The Hindu. Chennai, India. 19 November 2003. Retrieved 1 July 2012.
- "Nationals in Hissar from August 3". The Hindu. Chennai, India. 9 July 2007. Retrieved 1 July 2012.
- "Haryana women sports festival". One India News. 15 September 2008. Retrieved 1 July 2012.