|Luobo River Miao|
Luobohe Miao (罗泊河 Luóbóhé Miao, Luobo River Miao, Luopohe Hmong; Xijia Miao 西家苗), a.k.a. Hmjo or A-Hmyo, is a Miao language of China.
According to Chen Qiguang (2013), there are more than 50,000 ʔə55 m̥ø31 (Flowery Miao 花苗) speakers in Kaiyang, Fuquan, Longli, Guiding, Weng'an, and other counties of southeastern Guizhou.
Xijia 西家, a variety of Luobohe Miao, had 1,300 speakers as of 2000 in 21 villages surrounding Kaili City, Guizhou, and in Pingzhai Village 平寨村 of Longchang Township 龙厂乡, and Xiangma 响马村, Loumiao 娄苗菜, and Fuzhuang Villages of Lushan Township 卢山乡. It is also spoken in Majiatun Township 马家屯乡 and Dabaomu Township 大保姆乡 of Kaili City. The Xijia of Shiban Village 石板寨村, Dafengdong Township 大风洞乡, Kaili cannot communicate with the neighboring Ge (Gejia) people.
According to Chen Qiguang (2007), the Xijia (autonym: qo0 mjo31) numbered 1,941 people as of 1983, and were distributed in Laojunzhai 老君寨, Majiatun 马家屯, Shibanzhai 石板寨, and Daxiao Baoben 大小泡 of Kaili City.
Within Luobohe, Xijia is classified as "Dialect 1" (第一土语). while Yejipo Miao 野鸡坡话 is classified as "Dialect 2" (第二土语). Chen's (2007) data was collected by Luo Daoqin 罗道钦 from Shibanzhai 石板寨 in 1983. Additionally, a Miao variety spoken in Gusa 谷撒寨, Sizhai Village 四寨村, Xinpu Township 新铺乡, Guiding County, Guizhou belongs to the "Dialect 2" cluster.
- Luobo River Miao at Ethnologue (18th ed., 2015)
- Hammarström, Harald; Forkel, Robert; Haspelmath, Martin, eds. (2017). "Luopohe Hmong". Glottolog 3.0. Jena, Germany: Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History.
- 兼谈苗族英雄史诗《亚鲁王》的记译整理问题, 民族翻译, 2010.
- Chen Qiguang [陈其光] (2007). 西家苗语. 《民族语文》2007年第04期.
- 栗华益. 2011. 谷撒苗语的声调特点. 中国语文2011年第3期(总第342期).
- Chen, Qiguang [陈其光] (2013). Miao and Yao language [苗瑶语文]. Beijing: China Minzu University Press.