Logistic Support Department of the Central Military Commission
|Type||Functional department of the Central Military Commission|
|Jurisdiction||People's Liberation Army|
|Headquarters||Ministry of National Defense compound ("August 1st Building"), Beijing|
|Parent department||Central Military Commission|
|This article is part of a series on the|
|Politics of the|
People's Republic of China
The Logistic Support Department of the Central Military Commission (Chinese: 中央军委后勤保障部) is a department under the Central Military Commission of the People's Republic of China. It was founded on January 11, 2016 under Xi Jinping's military reforms. The Department organize and lead the logistics construction as well as overseeing housing, supplies, hospitals, and barracks of the People's Liberation Army. Its first director was Gen. Zhao Keshi. The current director is Gen. Song Puxuan.
- "国防部新闻事务局官微发布中央军委机关英文译名". People's Daily Online. Retrieved 2016-01-15.
- "Xi urges reorganized military organs to focus on winning wars". Xinhua. Retrieved 2016-01-11.
- Central Military Commission (China)
- CMC Joint Logistics Support Force
- People's Liberation Army General Logistics Department (abolished)