LockerDome is a native advertising and publishing platform founded in 2008 in St. Louis, Missouri, by CEO Gabe Lozano. Launched as a sports-themed social network, it expanded to other interests with the launch of LockerDome 3.0 in December 2013, and has since further broadened its audience by embedding its content widgets across third-party media websites.
LockerDome’s native ad platform optimizes ROI in real time. LockerDome's publishing platform powers content for thousands of brands and media companies, reaching an audience of millions.
The company is now profitable, with plans to expand its headcount in the coming years. In December 2015, LockerDome announced plans to move its headquarters to a larger space at 1314 Washington, with the intention of adding more than 300 employees over the next five years.
- Jon Friedman (1 February 2013). "LockerDome is 'Facebook on steroids'". MarketWatch. Retrieved 27 February 2013.
- "Publishers". Retrieved 2016-09-28.
- "LockerDome CrunchBase Profile". CrunchBase. Archived from the original on 2014-04-26.
- Feldt, Brian (3 December 2014). "LockerDome raises $10 million, adds Dave Peacock to board". St. Louis Business Journal. Retrieved 9 December 2014.
- "LockerDome Careers". LockerDome Careers.
- Brown, Lisa (23 December 2015). "LockerDome moving, adding 300 jobs in downtown St. Louis". St. Louis Poist-Dispatch. Retrieved 22 May 2016.
After a 120-day build-out set to begin in the second half of 2016, LockerDome’s employees will move to occupy an 18,000-square-foot building a block away at 1314 Washington.