List of the largest trading partners of China
This is a list of the largest trading partners of the People's Republic of China.
China has became the world's second largest economy by GDP (Nominal) and largest by GDP (PPP), and is still developing at a high speed. 'The expansion of the Chinese economy grew 6.8% the last quarter of 2017, equaling the growth of the prior 3 months exceeding expectations of 6.7%. The overall economy expanded 6.9% last year, just beating the 6.7% of 2016 which ended a drought of a declining trend that started in 2011.'
'China is the emerging global power and the only one able to challenge the US world hegemony in the first half of the twenty-first century. Among the strategies of hegemonic construction and expansion of its economy, Beijing has developed a network of economic relations with both the industrial economies and those constituting the semi-periphery and periphery of the world system.' As Chinese economy growing so fast, China also have many trading partners in the world. All of them are important partners of China in trading and they all contributed to the development of Chinese economy, but the largest partners of China are always changing because of the alteration of policy or other reasons. This article will show you the largest partners of China in recent years.
The expansion of the Chinese economy grew 6.8% the last quarter of 2017, equaling the growth of the prior 3 months exceeding expectations of 6.7%. The overall economy expanded 6.9% last year, just beating the 6.7% of 2016 which ended a drought of a declining trend that started in 2011.
List of largest trading partners of China
The major Chinese trading partners for 2015 were as follows:
- Figures are for mainland China, excluding the special administrative regions.
China is the dominant trading partner of many countries. The following tables are based on 2016 data as shown on the CIA World Factbook.
- Bradsher, Keith (2018). "China's Economic Growth Looks Strong. Maybe Too Strong". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2018-03-28.
- Raúl, Bernal-Meza (2016). "China and Latin America Relations: The Win-Win Rhetoric". Journal of China and International Relations – via ProQuest.
- "11-6 Value of Imports and Exports by Country (Region) of Origin/Destination, China Statistical Yearbook 2016". National Bureau of Statistics of China. Table
- "Exports - partners". World Fact Book, Central Intelligence Agency.
- "Imports - partners". World Fact Book, Central Intelligence Agency.