List of members of the House of Representatives of the Netherlands, 2010–12
The list of members of the House of Representatives (2010-2012) is the list of members of the House of Representatives - the lower house of the States-General of the Netherlands - according to the outcome of the Dutch general election of 2010. The members of the new House of Representatives were installed on June 17, 2010. Their term ended on September 19, 2012. There has been a sizable number of mutations since due to the particular nature of the Dutch constitutional system. New members are supplied from their party lists so the resignation of individual members' seats does not change the balance of power in the States-General.
Only the originally elected and installed members are represented in this list.
- Parliamentary leaders (only the original ones) are in bold.
People's Party for Freedom and Democracy - Volkspartij voor Vrijheid en Democratie (VVD - 31)
Labour Party - Partij van de Arbeid (PvdA - 30)
Party for Freedom - Partij voor de Vrijheid (PVV - 24)
Christian Democratic Appeal - Christen-Democratisch Appèl (CDA - 21)
Socialist Party - Socialistische Partij (SP - 15)
Democrats 66 - Democraten 66 (D66 - 10)
GreenLeft - GroenLinks (GL - 10)
ChristianUnion - ChristenUnie (CU - 5)
Reformed Political Party - Staatkundig Gereformeerde Partij (SGP - 2)
Party for the Animals - Partij voor de Dieren (PvdD - 2)
Parliamentary leaders replacements
- October 8, 2010: Mark Rutte (VVD) replaced by Stef Blok.
- October 8, 2010: Maxime Verhagen (CDA replaced by Sybrand van Haersma Buma.
- December 16, 2010: Femke Halsema (GL) replaced by Jolande Sap.
- April 28, 2011: André Rouvoet (CU) replaced by Arie Slob.
- February 20, 2012: Job Cohen (PvdA) steps down.
- March 20, 2012: Diederik Samsom replaces Job Cohen.
- June 17: CDA politicians Jan Peter Balkenende and Jack de Vries were elected but did not take their seats. Instead of them Hanke Bruins Slot and Sander de Rouwe were installed.
- September 7: exit Ab Klink (CDA), replaced by Raymond Knops.
- October 14: Rutte cabinet installed, exit CDA MPs Joop Atsma, Marja van Bijsterveldt, Jan Kees de Jager and Maxime Verhagen, and VVD MPs Paul de Krom, Mark Rutte, Edith Schippers, Fred Teeven, Frans Weekers and Halbe Zijlstra because they have become government members.
- October 26: CDA politicians Jack Biskop, Bas Jan van Bochove, Maarten Haverkamp and Pieter Omtzigt, and VVD politicians Johan Houwers, Matthijs Huizing, René Leegte, Bart de Liefde, Karin Straus and Joost Taverne replace these MPs.
- November 19: exit James Sharpe (PVV).
- November 23: James Sharpe replaced by Ino van den Besselaar.
- November 23: Mariko Peters (GL) on maternity leave, temporarily replaced by Rik Grashoff.
- January 1: exit Ank Bijleveld (CDA).
- January 11: Ank Bijleveld replaced by Marieke van der Werf.
- January 11: Sadet Karabulut (SP) on maternity leave, replaced by Rik Janssen.
- January 12: exit Femke Halsema (GL), replaced by Rik Grashoff (already temporary member).
- January 12: Niels van den Berge (GL) temporary replacement of Mariko Peters
- March 11: return Mariko Peters, exit Niels van den Berge.
- April 12: Nebahat Albayrak (PvdA) on maternity leave, temporarily replaced by Myrthe Hilkens.
- April 14: return Sadet Karabulut (SP), exit Rik Janssen.
- May 18: exit André Rouvoet (CU), replaced by Carola Schouten.
- June 1: exit Atzo Nicolaï (VVD), replaced by Ingrid de Caluwé.
- June 30: exit Gerda Verburg (CDA), replaced by Michiel Holtackers.
- August 2: return Nebahat Albayrak (PvdA), exit Myrthe Hilkens.
- November 9: exit Ineke Dezentjé Hamming-Bluemink, replaced by Ybeltje Berckmoes-Duindam.
- January 17 - April 23: Cisca Joldersma (CDA) replaces Sabine Uitslag (maternity leave).
- January 17 - February 29: Myrthe Hilkens (PvdA) replaces Sharon Dijksma (maternity leave).
- January 24: exit Hans Spekman (PvdA).
- January 24 - May 13: Anja Hazekamp (PvdD) replaces Marianne Thieme (maternity leave).
- January 25: Jeroen de Lange (PvdA) replaces Hans Spekman.
- February 28: exit Job Cohen (PvdA).
- February 29: Myrthe Hilkens (PvdA) replaces Job Cohen.
- February 29: John Leerdam (PvdA) replaces Sharon Dijksma (maternity leave).
- April 4: exit John Leerdam.
- April 10 - May 8: Margot Kraneveldt (PvdA) replaces Sharon Dijksma (maternity leave).
- (in Dutch) Parlement & Politiek
- (in Dutch) Presidium House of Representatives