List of acquisitions by Oracle
This is a listing of Oracle Corporation's corporate acquisitions, including acquisitions of both companies and individual products.
See also Category:Sun Microsystems acquisitions (Sun was acquired by Oracle).
|May 16, 2018||DataScience||Data science platform|
|April 30, 2018||Vocado||Student Information Systems (SIS)|
|April 25, 2018||Grapeshot||Contextual Intelligence, controlling brand||$400|
|Feb 15, 2018||Zenedge||Intelligent Web Application Security|
|December 17, 2017||Aconex||SaaS-based construction project management||$1190|
|April 18, 2017||Moat||Digital advertising measurement||$850|
|April 17, 2017||Wercker||Continuous integration platform||N/A|
|January 19, 2017||Apiary||Hosted toolset for REST API development, test, and management||N/A|
|November 21, 2016||Dyn||Network management, DNS||$600|
|September 18, 2016||Palerra||Cloud computing security||N/A|
|September 6, 2016||LogFire||Cloud based warehouse management applications||N/A|
|July 28, 2016||NetSuite||Cloud/SaaS-based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software||$9,300|
|May, 2nd 2016||Opower||Cloud-based customer engagement software for the utility industry||$532|
|April 28, 2016||Textura||Construction management and engineering SaaS software||$663|
|April 14, 2016||Crosswise||Cross-Device Identification Mapping||$50|
|February 22, 2016||Ravello Systems||Virtualization technology, enables to run applications on different hypervisors without transformations||$500|
|January 5, 2016||AddThis||A media web-tracking technology company based in Vienna, Virginia, United States.||$100 - $200|
|December 18, 2015||StackEngine||Software for managing applications built on the open source Docker platform.||N/A|
|August 20, 2015||Maxymiser||Leading provider of cloud-based software that enables marketers to test, target and personalize what a customer sees on a Web page or app||N/A|
|August 6, 2015||CloudMonkey||Mobile application testing tools.||N/A|
|December 22, 2014||Datalogix||Data Broker & Digital Marketing||$1,200+|
|September 14, 2014||Front Porch Digital||Content storage management solutions for media companies||N/A|
|July 31, 2014||TOA Technologies||Provider of cloud-based field service software solutions||N/A|
|June 23, 2014||MICROS Systems||Integrated software and hardware solutions to the hospitality and retail industries||$5,300|
|June 20, 2014||LiveLOOK||Visual collaboration technology for co-browsing and screen sharing||N/A|
|May 15, 2014||GreenBytes||Technology for data deduplication on ZFS file system, primarily targeted to optimize virtual desktop infrastructures||N/A|
|Feb 24, 2014||BlueKai||Cloud-based big data platform that enables companies to personalize online, offline and mobile marketing campaigns||$400|
|Jan 8, 2014||Corente||Software for a cloud service delivery in heterogeneous network environments with software-defined networking technologies||N/A|
|Dec 20, 2013||Responsys||Leading provider of cloud based enterprise level email marketing software||N/A|
|Dec 4, 2013||Nirvanix||Provider of cloud based storage solutions; assets acquired after Nirvanix bankruptcy||N/A|
|Nov 15, 2013||Bitzer Mobile||Provider of mobile applications management solutions that allow organizations to provide employees access to corporate data and applications from their mobile devices||N/A|
|Oct 23, 2013||BigMachines||Leading provider of cloud based CPQ software||$400|
|Oct 17, 2013||Compendium||Cloud-based content marketing provider||N/A|
|Mar 25, 2013||Tekelec||Leading provider of network signaling, policy control, and subscriber data management solutions||N/A|
|Mar 13, 2013||Nimbula||Developed software for the implementation of public and private cloud computing environments||N/A|
|Feb 4, 2013||Acme Packet||Networking hardware for telecommunications service providers||$2,100|
|Dec 20, 2012||Eloqua||Marketing Automation platform for managing sales and marketing leads across an enterprise.||$810|
|Dec 13, 2012||DataRaker||Cloud based Analytic platform to transform meter, customer, network and asset
Big Data into actionable business intelligence.
|Nov 8, 2012||Instantis||Cloud and premises-based Project Portfolio Management (PPM) applications and services.||N/A|
|Sep 17, 2012||SelectMinds||Cloud-based social talent sourcing and corporate alumni management application||N/A|
|Jul 30, 2012||Xsigo Systems||Provider of network virtualization technology that simplifies cloud infrastructure and operations||N/A|
|Jul 19, 2012||Skire||Solutions provider for managing capital projects, facilities and real estate||N/A|
|Jul 10, 2012||Involver||Social media development platform||N/A|
|Jun 5, 2012||Collective Intellect||Cloud-based social intelligence solutions||N/A|
|May 23, 2012||Vitrue||Social Marketing Platform provider||$300 (estimated)|
|Mar 29, 2012||ClearTrial||Cloud-based Clinical Trial Operations and Analytics products||N/A|
|Feb 9, 2012||Taleo||Talent Management Software||$1,900|
|Oct 24, 2011||RightNow Technologies||Cloud-based CRM||$1,500|
|Oct 18, 2011||Endeca||E-commerce & Business Intelligence||$1,075|
|Sep 22, 2011||GoAhead Software||Service Availability and Management Software||N/A|
|July 28, 2011||InQuira||Service Knowledge Management Software||N/A|
|July 21, 2011||Ksplice||Rebootless Linux kernel updates||N/A|
|June 2011||FatWire Software||Web Content and Web Experience Management (WCM and WEM) Software||N/A|
|June 2011||Pillar Data Systems||Storage systems||N/A|
|April 2011||Datanomic||Data Quality Software||N/A|
|February 2011||Ndevr - Select IP only||Environmental Reporting and Business Intelligence||N/A|
|November 2010||Art Technology Group||Ecommerce software vendor||$1,000|
|May 2010||Pre-Paid Software||Payment Solutions||$73|
|May 20, 2010||Secerno||Data protection hardware and software||N/A|
|April 16, 2010||Phase Forward||Applications for life sciences companies and healthcare providers||$685|
|February 10, 2010||AmberPoint||Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) management||N/A|
|February 10, 2010||Convergin||Telecom Service Broker||$85|
|January 27, 2010||Sun Microsystems||Computer servers, storage, networks, Java, MySQL database, software, and services||$7,400|
|January 4, 2010||Silver Creek Systems||Product Data Quality Solutions for connecting Enterprise systems, Customers, Suppliers and Partners.||N/A|
|October 12, 2009||SOPHOI||Intellectual property management for Media & Entertainment Industry||N/A|
|September 29, 2009||HyperRoll||Financials, software and IT services||N/A|
|July 23, 2009||GoldenGate Software||Heterogeneous Replications, software and IT||N/A|
|June 17, 2009||Conformia||Product Lifecycle Management||N/A|
|May 13, 2009||Virtual Iron Software||Server Virtualization Management Software||N/A|
|March 23, 2009||Relsys International||Drug Safety and Risk Management||N/A|
|October 29, 2008||Haley (RuleBurst Holdings)||Natural Language Business Rules / Policy Automation||N/A|
|October 9, 2008||Advanced Visual Technology||Retail Space Planning||N/A|
|October 9, 2008||Primavera||Project Portfolio Management||N/A|
|June 23, 2008||Skywire Software||Document Management||N/A|
|May 13, 2008||AdminServer||Insurance policy administration||N/A|
|January 16, 2008||Captovation||Enterprise Content Management||N/A|
|January 16, 2008||BEA Systems||Enterprise Application and Middleware Software||$8,500|
|December 6, 2007||Moniforce||Real User Experience Monitoring||$50|
|September 5, 2007||Bridgestream||Enterprise Role Management software||N/A|
|July 18, 2007||Bharosa, Inc||Online Identity Theft and Fraud Detection||N/A|
|May 15, 2007||Agile Software Corporation||Product Lifecycle Management||$495|
|April 24, 2007||Lodestar Corporation||Utilities Application Software||N/A|
|March 1, 2007||Hyperion Corporation||Enterprise Performance Management||$3,300|
|March 2007||Tangosol Inc||Datagrid Software||N/A|
|November 2006||Stellent Inc||Enterprise content management, Digital rights management. Stellent was previously named Intranet Solutions, and its product was initially IntraDoc!. The product was then briefly renamed Xpedio! before both the company and the product were renamed Stellent in 2001. At the time of the acquisition, Stellent had 575 employees. Stellent was a publicly traded company (NASDAQ: STEL) with trailing twelve month revenues in excess of $130 million. Stellent's primary product was known as Universal Content Management (UCM), which formed the foundation of most of its other content management products. This product and its related products were rolled into Oracle Fusion Middleware as part of the Oracle WebCenter Content product line. However, the term Stellent is still commonly used for this suite of applications.||$440|
|November 3, 2006||SPL WorldGroup||Utility Billing and Customer Service Systems||N/A|
|October 2006||Sunopsis||ETL, Data Integration||N/A|
|October 2006||MetaSolv||OSS service activation||$219|
|June 2006||Demantra||Demand-Driven Planning Solution||$41|
|June 2006||Telephony@Work||Leading IP-based Contact Center Solution||N/A|
|April 2006||Net4Call||Communications infrastructure and solutions||N/A|
|April 2006||Portal Software||Billing and Revenue Management solutions for the communications and media industry||$220|
|February 2006||HotSip||Communications infrastructure solutions||N/A|
|February 2006||Sleepycat Software||Open-source database software for embedded applications||N/A|
|January 2006||360Commerce||Retail Industry Solutions||N/A|
|January 2006||Siebel Systems||Customer relationship management||$5,850||Siebel Systems#Key dates|
|December 2005||Temposoft||Workforce Management Applications sam organization||N/A|
|November 2005||OctetString||Virtual Directory Solutions||N/A|
|November 2005||Thor Technologies||Enterprise-wide User Provisioning Solutions||N/A|
|October 2005||Innobase||Discrete Transactional Open Source Database Technology||N/A|
|September 2005||G-Log||Transportation Management Solutions||N/A|
|August 2005||i-flex||Banking Industry Solutions||$900|
|July 2005||Context Media||Enterprise Content Integration||N/A|
|July 2005||ProfitLogic||Retail Industry Solutions||N/A|
|June 2005||TimesTen||Real-time Enterprise Solutions||N/A|
|June 2005||TripleHop||Context-sensitive Enterprise Search||N/A|
|April 2005||Retek||Retail Industry Solutions||$630|
|March 2005||Oblix||Identity Management Solutions||N/A|
|January 2005||PeopleSoft||Enterprise Software||$10,300|
|June 2004||Collaxa||Business process management||N/A|
|May 2004||Phaos Corporation||Identity management||N/A|
|January 22, 2004||SiteWorks Solutions||Clinical trials management||N/A|
|June 2003||Reliaty||Enterprise data protection||N/A|
|June 2003||FileFish||Enterprise content management||N/A|
|June 2002||Steltor||Enterprise calendaring system||N/A|
|January 16, 2002||NetForce Corporation||Adverse event reporting system||N/A|
|January 15, 2002||Indicast Corporation||Voice portals||N/A|
|January 2002||TopLink||Object-relation mapping technology||N/A|
|February 2000||Carleton Corporation||Data Warehousing and ETL Systems||$8|
|June 1999||Thinking Machines Corporation||Darwin, datamining technology||N/A|
|April 1999||Tinoway||Mobile Field Service||N/A|
|April 1999||Geodan EDT||Field Service Scheduler and Optimization||N/A|
|March 1999||E-Travel||Online Business Travel Booking and Management||N/A|
|September 1997||Treasury Services Corporation||Banking applications, Financial planning applications||N/A|
|August 1995||IRI Software||OLAP products||$100|
|October 1994||Rdb Division of Digital Equipment Corporation||Relational database||N/A|
- "Strategic Acquisitions".
- Greene, Jay (2016-07-28). "Oracle to Buy Cloud-Software Provider NetSuite for $9.3 Billion". Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 2016-07-28.
- DataScience.com, Oracle +. "DataScience.com - Enterprise Data Science Platform Provider". www.datascience.com.
- "Intelligent Student Finance Management". VOCADO.
- "Grapeshot". Grapeshot.
- "Web Application Security is Crucial for Businesses of all Sizes - Oracle Dyn". dyn.com.
- "Oracle Corp to buy Australia's Aconex for $1.19 billion". Reuters. Reuters. 17 December 2017. Retrieved 18 December 2017.
- "Moat". moat.com.
- Kafka, Peter (2017-04-20). "Oracle will pay more than $850 million for Moat". Recode. Retrieved 2017-06-14.
- "Oracle Buys Wercker". www.oracle.com. Retrieved 2017-04-18.
- Apiary. "Apiary - Platform for API Design, Development & Documentation".
- Gavin Clarke (2017-01-19). "Oracle slurps enterprise cloud API wrangler Apiary". The Register. Retrieved 2017-01-20.
- "Oracle acquires DNS provider Dyn, subject of a massive DDoS attack in October". TechCrunch. AOL Inc. Retrieved 21 November 2016.
- "Oracle acquires DNS provider Dyn for $600 million USD". Lock SSL. Retrieved 24 November 2016.
- "Oracle and Palerra". www.oracle.com. Retrieved 2016-09-20.
- "Warehouse Management - Oracle". www.logfire.com.
- "Oracle and Logfire". www.oracle.com. Retrieved 2016-09-09.
- Greene, Jay. "Oracle to Buy Cloud-Software Provider NetSuite for $9.3 Billion". WSJ. Retrieved 2016-07-28.
- Miller, Ron. "Oracle scoops up cloud utilities solution Opower for $532 million". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2016-05-02.
- "Oracle and Textura". www.texturacorp.com.
- Jamerson, Joshua (2016-04-28). "Oracle to Buy Textura for $663 Million". Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 2016-04-28.
- "Oracle and Crosswise". www.crosswise.com.
- Julie Bort (April 15, 2016). "Oracle just bought a 20-person company for $50 million". Business Insider.
- Simon Sharwood (February 23, 2016). "Oracle acquires Ravello, will bake it into Big Red Cloud | Cloud hypervisor tech should make vaporous voyages to Uncle Larry's bit barns easier". The Register. Retrieved 2016-02-23.
- "Oracle Buys Audience Tracking Firm AddThis For Around $200M". www.techcrunch.com. Retrieved 2016-01-05.
- "Oracle and AddThis". www.oracle.com. Retrieved 2016-01-05.
- "Austin's StackEngine Acquired by Oracle". Austin Inno. Retrieved 2016-01-14.
- "Oracle and Maxymiser". www.oracle.com. Retrieved 2015-08-20.
- "Oracle and CloudMonkey". www.oracle.com. Retrieved 2015-09-11.
- "Oracle and Stellent - Acquisition Announcement" (PDF). Oracle Corporation.
- "Stellent completes takeover of Optika". Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal. May 24, 2004. Retrieved August 25, 2016.
- Reporter, A. Wall Street Journal Staff. "Oracle to Announce Acquisition Of Dutch Software Firm Tinoway". Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 2015-09-25.
- Corporation, Oracle. "Oracle Acquires Geodan EDT BV, Leading Field Service Scheduling and Planning Vendor". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2015-09-25.
- "Oracle Buys E-Travel: Business Travel News". www.businesstravelnews.com. Retrieved 2018-01-22.