List of Telemundo affiliates (by U.S. state)
Telemundo is an American Spanish-language broadcast television television network owned by NBCUniversal which was launched in 1984 under the name NetSpan. As of June 2018, the network currently has 28 owned-and-operated stations and current affiliation agreements with 66 other television stations. Telemundo maintains a national cable network feed that is distributed directly to cable, satellite and IPTV providers in various media markets not listed in this article, as an alternative method of distribution in areas without either the availability or the demand for a locally based owned-and-operated or affiliate station.
This article is a listing of current Telemundo affiliates in the continental United States and U.S. possessions (including subchannel affiliates, satellite stations and select low-power translators), arranged alphabetically by state, and based on the station's city of license and followed in parentheses by the Designated Market Area if it differs from the city of license. Also included is a listing of Fox-branded cable channels outside the United States. There are links to and articles on each of the broadcast stations and international channels, describing their histories, local programming and technical information, such as broadcast frequencies.
Stations listed in boldface are owned and operated by Telemundo through NBCUniversal's broadcasting subsidiary NBCUniversal Owned Television Stations (excluding owned-and-operated stations of English-language sister network NBC, unless the station simulcasts a co-owned Telemundo O&O station via a digital subchannel).
- Bakersfield – KKEY-LP 13 / KGET-DT 17.3 (simulcast of KKEY-LP)
- Chico (Redding) – KNVN-DT2 24.2
- Corona (Los Angeles) – KVEA 52
- El Centro (Yuma, Arizona) – KECY-DT 9.4 (simulcast of KESE-LP, Yuma, Arizona)
- Merced (Fresno) – KNSO 51
- Modesto – KSPX-DT7 (simulcast of KCSO-LD)
- Monterey (Salinas) – KMUV-LP 23
- Palm Desert – KUNA-LP 15
- Palm Springs – KESQ-DT 42.7 (simulcast of KUNA-LP)
- Sacramento – KCSO-LD 33 / KMUM-CD 15 (simulcast of KCSO-LD)
- San Diego – KUAN-LD 48
- San Jose (San Francisco) – KSTS 48
- San Luis Obispo (Santa Barbara) – KTAS 33
- Georgetown – WBOC-LD 42.1
District of Columbia
- Washington, D.C. – WZDC-CD 25
- Lawrence, KS – KGKC-LD 39.1
- Abilene – KTAB-DT 32.2
- Amarillo – KFDA-DT 10.3 (simulcast of KEYU)
- Austin – KEYE-DT 42.2
- Big Spring – KWAB-DT 9.3 (satellite of KWES-TV)
- Borger (Amarillo) – KEYU 31
- Dallas – KXTX-TV 39
- El Paso – KTDO 48
- Galveston (Houston) – KTMD 47
- Laredo – KGNS-DT 8.3
- Lubbock – KXTQ-CD 46 / KLCW-DT2 (simulcast of KXTQ-CD)
- Lufkin – KTRE-DT 9.2 (satellite of KLTV)
- Midland – KTLE-LP 20
- Odessa – KWES-DT 9.3 (simulcast of KTLE-LP)
- Rio Grande City (Brownsville) – KTLM 40
- San Antonio – KVDA 60
- Tyler – KLTV-DT 7.3
- Victoria – KVTX-LP 45
- Waco – KXXV-DT 25.2
Notes and references
- WDNI-CD became a Telemundo affiliate on March 11, 2013, replacing a music video format known as "Indy's Music Channel".
- Washington, D.C. affiliate WZDC-CD serves areas of southern portions of Maryland adjacent to the District of Columbia. Georgetown, DE affiliate WBOC-LD is owned by Salisbury, MD based WBOC-TV and services most of the eastern shore of Maryland.
- Linden, New Jersey-licensed O&O WNJU primarily serves the New York City market; otherwise, Telemundo does not have an owned-and-operated or affiliated station that is licensed within New York State.
- Atlantic City, New Jersey O&O WWSI primarily serves the Philadelphia market; otherwise, Telemundo does not have an owned-and-operated or affiliated station that is licensed within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- "Stations for Network – Telemundo". RabbitEars. Retrieved June 21, 2018.
- "KNSD Launching Telemundo Affil on July 1".
- "WDNI to Become First Local Spanish-Language Station in Indianapolis". TVSpy. Mediabistro Holdings. March 6, 2013.
- "NBCUniversal doubles in Philadelphia with Telemundo outlet". Radio & Television Business Report. Streamline RBR, Inc. March 21, 2013.
- "WSOC-TV To Launch Telemundo Charlotte June 1".