List of Swiss cheeses
- Berner Hobelkäse AOP
- Vacherin Mont d'Or
Swiss Cheese Lab Expo at Cremerie de Paris
In September 2012, the federation of Swiss Cheese producers organized an exposition at the Cremerie de Paris, a former historic Cheese shop of the times of the Paris Les Halles that has become an international expo center. The exposition was accompanied by various events like cheese cooking lessons from the French chef Jean Charles Karmann. Many press articles and the Guide Michelin followed the event.
Notes and references
- "Berner Alp- und Hobelkäse - Cheeses from Switzerland - Switzerland Cheese Marketing". www.cheesesfromswitzerland.com. Retrieved 8 April 2018.
- Swiss Cheese Lab Expo at Cremerie de Paris by the Swiss Cheese Federation Archived 2012-09-21 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Dégustez le fromage suisse à la Crémerie". leparisien.fr. 19 September 2012. Retrieved 8 April 2018.
- Article about the Swiss Cheese Expo by Do it in Paris Archived 2014-08-21 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Magazine - MICHELIN Restaurants". restaurant.michelin.fr. Retrieved 8 April 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cheese from Switzerland.|