List of Russian desserts
This is a list of Russian desserts. Russian cuisine is a collection of the different cooking traditions of the Russian people. The cuisine is diverse, as Russia is by area the largest country in the world. Russian cuisine derives its varied character from the vast and multi-cultural expanse of Russia.
- Blini (blintz)
- Chocolate-covered prune
- Gogol mogol (kogel mogel)
- Khvorost (angel wings)
- Guriev porridge
- Napoleon (mille-feuille)
- Pastila (a traditional Russian fruit confectionery)
- Ponchiki or pyshki
- Ptichye moloko ("bird's milk")
- Trubochka (torpedo dessert)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Desserts of Russia.|
- "The World Factbook". Retrieved 27 December 2014.
- Goldstein, D. (1999). A Taste of Russia: A Cookbook of Russian Hospitality. Russian Life Books. pp. 87–88. ISBN 978-1-880100-42-4. Retrieved July 22, 2017.