List of Emirates SkyCargo destinations
The airline also has scheduled cargo flights to 9 destinations, which do not receive service from Emirates passenger aircraft, namely: Djibouti, Eldoret, Hanoi, Liege, Lilongwe, Mexico City, Ouagadougou, Quito and Zaragoza. Additionally Emirates SkyCargo manages the cargo holds of all Emirates passenger aircraft, the company offers cargo product services to all destinations on the Emirates passenger network.
This is a list of cities Emirates SkyCargo flies to (as of November 2016). SkyCargo previously also operated freighter aircraft to a number of destinations that were common with Emirates passenger network, therefore only exclusive cargo stations have been listed here as terminated routes.
Note: .1 Liege and New York City were previously operated by Emirates own aircraft and now served through block space agreement on ASL Airlines Belgium.
- SkyCargo network map
- Skycargo schedules
- Article lists various freighter routes retrieved 26 October 2009.
- Skycargo begins freighter service to Mumbai retrieved 26 October 2009.
- Skycargo destinations Accra and Addis Ababa
- Article mentions Kolkata service launch
- Article lists Bangalore, Delhi, Islamabad, Khartoum, Lahore, Sanaa retrieved 25 October 2009.
- Article listing Budapest retrieved 26 October 2009.
- EK Cargo service to Bagram
- Emirates SkyCargo launches flights to Chittagong
- Article lists Amman, Bangkok, Colombo, Dalian, Dhaka, Istanbul, Liege, New York, Singapore retrieved 26 October 2009.
- EK freighter service to Djibouti
- EK Cargo schedule listing Almaty service
- EK Cargo to Kigali
- Emirates SkyCargo opens weekly from Dubai, Accra, Lome, Frankfurt and back
- EK cargo moving to DWC
- EK skycargo to ATL from April
- Emirates Skycargo to launch Columbus
- EK cargo and Schenker double Dubai-Toledo capacity