|Location||Liplje, Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Operational||25 May – 2 June 1992|
|Number of inmates||420–460|
The Liplje camp (Bosnian: Logor Liplje) was a concentration camp operated between 25 May 1992 and 2 June 1992 by Serbs in the village Liplje near Zvornik during the Bosnian War. It was set up for Bosniak men, women and children, in an effort to ethnically cleanse the area of all non-Serb residents. The Liplje concentration camp was liberated after one week of operation; it is known for being the only camp with Bosniak victims to be liberated during the war.
At the start of the Bosnian War armed Serb peasants from the nearby village of Snagovo overran Liplje on 1 May 1992 and, by 25 May, turned it into a concentration camp with the Bosniak residents becoming prisoners. Between 420 and 460 people were imprisoned; men, women and children were beaten, raped repeatedly and killed by Serbs. A total of 27 prisoners lost their lives. Escapees organized resistance groups in the towns of Cerska and Kamenica. On the night of 1–2 June 1992, about 300 Bosniaks armed with 27 rifles liberated the Liplje concentration camp. It became the only camp with Bosniak prisoners to be liberated in the entirety of the 1992–95 war. None of the Serb rapists from the camp have been brought to justice.
- "Liplje kod Zvornika: Sjećanje na prvi oslobođeni logor u BiH". Radio Sarajevo. 18 September 2015. Archived from the original on 9 April 2016. Retrieved 29 March 2016.
- "Ispovijest silovane bošnjakinje iz Zvornika molila sam ih da me ubiju". Radio Glas Drine. 27 January 2014. Retrieved 2 April 2015.
- "SVJEDOČENJE ŽRTVE ZLOČINA SILOVANJA" (PDF). ZZI. Archived from the original (PDF) on 13 May 2015. Retrieved 2 April 2015.
- "Godišnjica oslobođenja logora Liplje 1. juna u Zvorniku". Vijesti. 29 May 2012. Archived from the original on 2 April 2015. Retrieved 2 April 2015.
- "Bosnia Remade: Ethnic Cleansing and Its Reversal; page 116". Google Books. 16 February 2011. Retrieved 2 April 2015.
- "Dan kada je oslobođen prvi logor za Bošnjake u selima zvorničkog zaleđa". Kalesija. 1 June 2013. Retrieved 2 April 2015.
- "Genocide on the Drina River; pages 91 & 92". Google Books. 1 July 2014. Retrieved 2 April 2015.
- "Godišnjica oslobađanja koncentracionog logora Liplje". Radio Sarajevo. 2 June 2011. Archived from the original on 2 April 2015. Retrieved 2 April 2015.
- "Obilježavanje 22.godišnjice zločina nad bošnjacima: Zvornik sjećanje na logor u Liplju". Radio Glas Drine. 30 May 2014. Retrieved 2 April 2015.
- "Nijednom silovatelju iz Liplja nije suđeno". Dnevni avaz. 25 November 2008. Retrieved 10 April 2015.