Liberalism in Moldova
|Part of a series on|
Towards the Liberal Democratic Party of Moldova
- 1993: The National Liberal Party (PNL) is established.
- 1995: The Party of Rebirth and Conciliation of Moldova (PRCM) is established.
- 1997: The Social Democratic Alliance of Moldova (ASDM) is established.
- 1997: The Popular Democratic Party of Moldova (PDPM) is established.
- 2000: The PNL merged with the Social-Political Movement "For Order and Justice" (POD) to create the Social Liberal Union Force of Moldova (USLFM).
- 2001: The Independents' Alliance of Moldova (AIRM) is established.
- 2002: The USLFM merged with the PRCM and the Christian Democratic National Peasants' Party of Moldova (PNŢCDM) to create the Liberal Party (2002) (Partidul Liberal).
- 2003: The Liberal Party (2002) merged with the ASDM, the AIRM and the PDPM to create the Party Alliance Our Moldova (PAMN).
- 2006: The National Liberal Party is re-founded.
- 2011: The PAMN is absorbed by the Liberal Democratic Party of Moldova.
Towards the Democratic Party of Moldova
- 1993: The Party of Democratic Forces (PFD) is established.
- 2001: The Social Liberal Party (PSL) is founded, incorporating the Social-Liberal Initiative Group, the Christian Democratic League of Women (LCDF) and the National Youth League of Moldova (LNTM).
- 2002: The PFD merged into the party.
- 2008: The PSL is absorbed by the Democratic Party of Moldova.
Towards the Liberal Party (2005)
- History of Moldova
- Politics of Moldova
- List of political parties in Moldova
- Timeline of liberal parties in Romania