LSU Lady Tigers cross country
|LSU Lady Tigers cross country|
|University||Louisiana State University|
|Head coach||Dennis Shaver|
|Location||Baton Rouge, LA|
|Course||Highland Road Park|
|Nickname||LSU Lady Tigers|
Purple and Gold|
|Women's NCAA appearances|
|1999, 2000, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007|
The LSU Lady Tigers cross country program represents Louisiana State University in the sport of women's cross country running. The program competes in National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division I and the Southeastern Conference (SEC).
Dennis Shaver is the head coach for the LSU Lady Tigers cross country and track and field program; Khadevis Robinson is the assistant coach who is responsible for the day-to-day oversight of the men's and women's cross country teams.
Highland Road Park
Highland Road Park is the site of home cross country meets for the LSU Lady Tigers cross country team. The course is located in the 144.04 acre park.
Bernie Moore Track Stadium weight room
Opened in January 2003, the weight room is for the LSU Lady Tigers cross country and LSU Tigers cross country team's. The LSU track and field weight room is a 2,000 square foot facility designed for an Olympic style lifting program. Located adjacent to the track, the weight room features 10 multi-purpose power stations, 5 dumbbell stations, 4 power racks, 5 sets of competition plates, 10 competition Olympic bars, 2 multi-purpose racks, an assortment of selectorized machines and 2 televisions for multimedia presentations.
- LSU Athletics Brand Identity Guidelines for Internal, Vendor or Media Use (PDF). Retrieved August 2, 2017.
- "LSU Cross Country". issuu.com. Retrieved 2015-07-02.
- "LSU fires out of blocks in cross country". Inside College Athletics. Retrieved 2015-07-02.
- "LSU Cross Country". secsports.com. Retrieved 2015-07-02.
- "LSU Cross Country Coaches". lsusports.net. Retrieved 2015-07-02.
- "Highland Road Park". brec.org. Retrieved 2015-07-02.
- "Bernie Moore Track Stadium weight room". lsupower. Retrieved 2015-07-02.