|Frequent-flyer program||LATAM Pass|
|Parent company||LATAM Airlines Group|
Xavier Rivera (Chairman) |
Jorge Dahik (CEO)
LATAM Ecuador, formerly LAN Ecuador (Aerolane Líneas Aéreas Nacionales del Ecuador S.A.), is a subsidiary of LATAM Airlines, based in Guayaquil, Ecuador. Operates scheduled passenger services using leased LAN aircraft.
On 24 December 2008, LATAM Ecuador received approval to begin domestic operations, which were launched by the end of March 2009 with Airbus A318 aircraft.
LATAM Airlines announced that the purchase of 26 Boeing 787's would be distributed between LATAM Chile, LATAM Perú, LATAM Argentina, and LATAM Ecuador. The number to enter the LAN Ecuador fleet is unknown at this time, but it is likely the Boeing 787's will replace the ageing Boeing 767-300's.
LATAM Ecuador codeshares with the following airlines:
|Airbus A330-200||2||287||Operated by Wamos Air|
The airline previously operated the following aircraft:
- "Directory:World airlines." Flight International. 23–29 March 2004. 97.
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-03. p. 104.
- "On-Board Lan Ecuador Aero Airlines". cleartrip.com. Retrieved 10 December 2016.
- LAN Ecuador Approved To Begin Domestic Flights http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/general_aviation/read.main/4259540/
- LAN to buy 26x Boeing 787's for LAN Group
- "Profile on LAN Ecuador". CAPA. Centre for Aviation. Archived from the original on 2016-10-29. Retrieved 2016-10-29.
- "Global Airline Guide 2017 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2017): 13.
- "LAN Ecuador Fleet". ch-aviation.ch. Retrieved 2014-01-04.