|Full name||Манастир Кувеждин|
|Location||Fruška Gora, Serbia|
The Kuveždin monastery (Serbian: Манастир Кувеждин / Manastir Kuveždin) is a Serb Orthodox monastery on the Fruška Gora mountain in the northern Serbian province of Vojvodina. Traditionally, its foundation is ascribed to Stefan Štiljanović. The first reliable record of its existence are dated in 1566/1569. In 2009, entire monastery complex has been reconstructed.
The iconostasis of the old church was given away to a church in the village of Opatovac in the first half of the 19th century. The current iconostasis and wall paintings in the new church were carried out by Pavle Simić from 1848 to 1853.
|Spatial Cultural-Historical Units|